Followers

Monday, April 2, 2012

MAC Eye Shadow in Bitter

I've been looking at Bitter for a long, long time. Recently I've been really drawn to the neon yellow/greeny color.. Anything I can find in that color I buy! I'm not sure where I heard it or if it's even true, but I was under the impression that Bitter was going to become a Pro product eventually, so I wanted to snag it before it wasn't available anymore. I haven't even done any research on this - I wanted the eye shadow either way!


I can't even describe how happy this color makes me! It's bright and neon and is actually really opaque to put on. I haven't used it yet since I just got it, but I'll keep you updated on wear time/looks to do with it.

Do you guys have any ideas of how to wear this shadow?

1 comment:

  1. Bitter looks awesome! I would wear it on the lid with brown in the crease or as a pop of color on the lower lashline!

    ReplyDelete