I love the girls from Eleventh Gorgeous. They're awesome and. funny. They have a way of making you feel like you're a part of their little friendship through YouTube, haha. I kind of wonder if they ever get irritated spending so much time together or looking so much alike and what not but I guess there hits a point where you're either good enough friends or mature enough not to care about that kind of stuff. I have a tiny friend named Nicole and I can't get enough of her - I assume that those girls are the same way.
Anyways I'm unsure what her name is (as I don't know either of their names because I'm a bad subscriber) but it's the girl who always sits on the left. She used to have semi-dark blonde hair but now it's pretty platinum blonde and long, just like the other girl. I can say that she used to have side bangs and her hair is usually curled. Anyways she posted this tutorial on this look she did using the Alice in Wonderland palette from Urban Decay. It was one of the first tutorials I watched and tried and I've been using it for almost a year now. I wear it at least once a month and sometimes I won't wear it all month and suddenly remember it and wear it two or three times in a row because it offers that little punch of color while still giving me my favorite, daytime smokeyish look.
FACE:
Stila One Step Correct PrimerMAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW15
NYC Pressed Translucent Powder
Benefit Coralista Blush
EYES:
All eyeshadow taken from the Alice in Wonderland Palette by UDUDPP in Original all over eyes
Alice in inner corner of lid, inner 1/3 of lower lash line
Red Queen in the middle third of upper and lower lash line
Underland in outer third of upper and lower lash line
Mushroom in outer corner and into crease, blended well
Mushroom in outer V and a little into crease, blended well
LA Girl Fine Line Liquid Liner on upper lash line
UD Zero 24/7 Liner on waterline and tightline
UD Skyscraper Mascara on upper and lower lashes
LIPS:
MAC's Viva Glam Gaga 1 lipstick
Palladio Lip Luster in Pink Sparkle










This is gorgeous! :) The teal suits you!!
ReplyDelete