I know I've been MIA but my work schedule just got changed back to nights (yay!) so I plan on having a lot more time for makeup blogging.. I've also got an absolute ton of posts backed up that I need to get crackin' on, so it should be a good time :)
I have here for you today, my 'go-to' Sugarpill eye. This is for if I want to do something with lots of color but I haven't practiced anything and I don't have time to do any research. (I generally never wear an eye out that I haven't practiced before - by 'out' I mean to the bars. I go out a lot. A whole lot. and I always practice my makeup before I wear it out in case it takes a really super long time or it looks really terrible, or I need to swap products out that will look/work better.) I've worn this on several occasions, including Halloween... the pink and purple went amazingly well with my costume.
These pictures were taken in a bathroom mirror the very first time I ever did this eye. I was excited at how well it turned out and wanted to show some friends :) So sorry for the bad lighting! but you get the gist.
Excuse the crazy brow! I've since learned to tame my browns much better :)
Product list, used in order:
UDPP from lash line to eyebrow
NYX JEP in Milk on lid
UDPP from lash line to eyebrow
NYX JEP in Milk on lid
Sugarpill Poison Plum on lid & blended into crease
Sugarpill Dollipop used to blend out the purple
Sugarpill Dollipop used to blend out the purple
UD's 24/7 Liner in Zero or Perversion (I can't remember which!) used on waterline & tightline, also used smudged into lower lash line and upper lash line
Sugarpill Bulletproof used to set the eyeliner
Sugarpill Bulletproof used to set the eyeliner
Sugarpill Tako for highlight on inner corner and below brow
Sugarpill Poison Plum and Dollipop used to blend out Bulletproof along lower lash line
UD Skyscraper Mascara on upper lashes
Clinque Lower Lash Mascara used on lower lashes
Sugarpill Poison Plum and Dollipop used to blend out Bulletproof along lower lash line
UD Skyscraper Mascara on upper lashes
Clinque Lower Lash Mascara used on lower lashes
I absolutely love this look, like I said a few times earlier it's my eye that I slap on when I'm getting ready to go out, or I just feel like I need some color in my life.
What do you guys think? Want to see more Sugarpill tutorials? I took a gander at my 'every day' makeup that I carry around with me and noticed that about 50% of the time I'm using my Sugarpill colors for my looks of the day.. You just can't beat their quality!


This is AMAZING! Hope you're back to stay now :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks great.
ReplyDeleteso nice strong pink color! nice!
ReplyDeletewww.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com
This is super pretty!
ReplyDelete