Followers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Huge Sephora Haul!

About a month ago I made an absolutely HUGE order from Sephora. It took about two weeks to come in and I wanted to share with you what I got!


The whole reason I even made an order is because like every other girl out there, I'm in love with Hello Kitty. They finally came out with the HK line at Sephora.. I thought I would order a lot more than I did. Usually that happens to me - I have wide eyes and then I get it all in the cart and I'm like 'ohh.. that's a whole lot.. let's take all this off' haha! I also wasn't sure of the quality of the line so I didn't want to buy a bunch of expensive products just because it had a Hello Kitty head on it and be really disappointed.

Anyways I did pick up the handheld mirror, because it was too cute to pass up..


I also got the Apple Lip Balm from the HK line.. I actually really like it! The packaging is really cute. :)


I tried this lipgloss a few years ago and fell in love with it. I found it just browsing around and had to order it!

Swatches: Hello Kitty balm on left, Raspberry Sorbet on the right 

I saw the Stila One-Step Primer in a few Youtube guru videos and thought I'd give it a shot.. so far I really like it! The product comes out in a swirl of green, pink and light purple.. I didn't take a picture but it's pretty neat!

 I've been using Fix+ but I thought I'd give this spray a try. So far I've found.. well, I'll save it for a future blog post. :)

I really needed some new foundation so I thought I'd try the Sephora kind.


Here's a swatch. It's a little to dark for me on my face, but I figured here you could see it blended out. It's also really thick and heavy, which is nice for coverage, but completely broke me out. I have really sensitive skin, so the search for the perfect foundation continues!

I had a feeling that the foundation might not work out so well so I picked up some tinted moisturizer too.


Obviously this color is WAYY to dark for me. I love the finish though - it's not quite dewy but not quite matte, it's like a mix. I really love it! I need to order a lighter shade though. Next time!

I've been dying to try the Nars Orgasm blush..

But I've also heard fabulous things about the Laguna bronzer, so I ordered the duo!

I've been using the Nars Orgasm every single day. I haven't played around with the bronzer too much but with summer coming I'm sure I'll get good use out of it.

Another lip product I ordered is the Korres Pomegranate Lip Butter.

It's really smooth but kind of thick. The color payoff is nice, it's a pretty natural color. It's also really moisturizing for your lips.. good deal so far!

Onto the eye products.. I ordered so much UD it makes my heart very very happy. :)

 My box came kind of bijiggity.. 

The liner tip

It comes out to a nice green-gold color in bright sunlight, but under normal light it's just a nice acid green color, as the name states. I like to use it to do a natural eye with winged black liner and put a thin line of this green on top of that black liner.. not over the top, but literally stacked on top of one another. 

I also ordered the 15 Year Anniversary set of the 24/7 Liners. It's possibly my favorite buy out of the entire lot. $92 was steep, but I figured some of them are LE and also I don't have any bills for now.. so buy the makeup while I can! I was also afraid that I wouldn't buy it and wait and wait and wait and then I'd decide to buy it and they'd run out. :(

It came with a snazzy sharpener.. that's obviously already been used :) by me! It came brand new.

 First set of swatches...
1. Stray Dog
2. Corrupt
3. Bourbon
4. Midnight Cowboy
5. Bronze
6. Stash
7. Mildew
8. Perversion
9. Electric

10. Binge
11. Ransom
12. Asphyxia
13. Rockstar
14. Zero
15. Uzi

Bigger and better swatches to come soon!

Next I got the UD Black Palette.. it came with Eden Primer Potion & a small Zero liner.

 I have so many little Zero liners I could probably start a store!


 Quick swatches:

1. Black Dog
2. Barracuda
3. Jet
4. Sabbath
5. Cobra
6. Libertine
7. Zero liner

I also got the UD Deluxe Shadow Box.. not going to lie, mostly for the packaging. :) I don't normally buy for packaging but I loved this one!

It came with a little primer potion..

Quick swatches:
1. Fishnet
2. Honey
3. Ransom
4. Graffiti
5. Zero
6. Peace
7. Shag
8. Scratch
9. Underground

Last but not least, I got the Sustainable Shadow Box

It came with a tiny, hard brush that I probably will never use. At first glance it looks like a sponge.. but it's actually a tiny hard bristly brush. I don't like it, but I already have so many Zero liners..

Quick swatches:
1. YDK
2. Flipside
3. Grifter
4. Uzi
5. Twice Baked
6. Midnight Cowboy Rides Again
7. Flash
8. Oil Slick
9. Kiddie Pool
10. Half Baked

Alright.. we're not done yet!

First, I LOVE THIS STUFF!

 They're body washes that smell like the different drinks :) The coconut frosting one is there to show you the size of the bottles you get, which are relatively small but if you're the only one using them they'll last a long time. They smell AMAZING!!

They even come with little recipes on them of how to make the drink! :)

Now.. I HATED THESE PRODUCTS. So much hate!



I'm not sure what was up with these two products, but when I used the body wash and then the body lotion I literally smelled like fried rice. I got it from multiple people. It was NOT an attractive smell. I tried only using one product at a time and still managed to smell slightly less like fried rice. It's a shame because I loved the consistency of the body lotion but really, no one is sexy smellin' like fried rice. 

Okay I'm finally done! I know that was a massive haul and really picture heavy but I wanted to share it all. I'm thinking of showing more up-close swatches of the different palettes that I got.. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment