I have been so, so sick. Like disgustingly sick. I've spent six of the last ten working days in my bed sleeping. That means for a tiny paycheck.. good thing I bought most of my Christmas presents already, huh?
I looked extensively at swatches online before I bought this palette. I had a hard time choosing between this and the newest Book of Shadows, but the selling point for me was that these were all new shadows, no already done ones. Some of them look like they might be close to already released shades.. but that's a different post :)
I looked extensively at swatches online before I bought this palette. I had a hard time choosing between this and the newest Book of Shadows, but the selling point for me was that these were all new shadows, no already done ones. Some of them look like they might be close to already released shades.. but that's a different post :)
I thought the casing was metal, but it's plastic. I love the detailing on the sides!
Under the cover is an extremely big mirror. I love it!
Like I said before, they are 15 never been released shades. Sweet!
Onto swatches. Primes is Urban Decay's Primer Potion.
I love this palette. I love the shadows and everything is relatively pigmented.
I'm going to be doing some digging around sometime, trying to compare some of these shadows to other Urban Decay shadows to see how they match up, if they're really close or if they're different. Also, if you guys have any ideas for cool ways to use these shadows together feel free to share them!!
I'm going to be doing some digging around sometime, trying to compare some of these shadows to other Urban Decay shadows to see how they match up, if they're really close or if they're different. Also, if you guys have any ideas for cool ways to use these shadows together feel free to share them!!



















Woah, I had no idea there was a giant mirror in the lid! That's awesome. :) Lovely swatches!
ReplyDelete