This is the first blush I've bought in a really, really long time. I keep getting hand-me-down blushes from little freebie packs from my mom or was getting them as part of a package in the Bare Minerals kits. I'm not really sure what sparked me to buy this blush - I think it was just that I was sitting at the MAC counter and the girl was helping me with foundation and everything and I was like LET'S FIND A BLUSH! So she did, and I love it.
I have to admit that this is my absolute favorite blush. It's really blendable and the color can be built up to be as dark as you want it and it's a Sheertone so it's got a tiny bit of shimmer in it and it makes me happy.
Time for swatches!
Are you in love with the nice, natural flush it gives you like I am? There is a reason why it's my favorite blush!






this is my first MAC blush :) & I love it as well! It looks very pretty on you
ReplyDeleteI don't think I know anyone who doesn't love this blush.. and thank you :)
ReplyDelete