Followers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Impromptu Hiatus?

Well I didn't mean to but I kind of went radio silent on all of you.. I'm sorry!

The good part is I've totally enjoyed my time off and now have lots of stuff to share! I just have to photo document, re-create where necessary, and type it up haha. 

I tend to get really anxietyish and pressurey whenever I feel like I need to do something for the blog and if I don't do it right away I feel like I've missed some sort of metaphorical deadline and then I push it out of my mind even farther with guilt and it just.. it's a bit much, to be honest. I put the pressure on myself for no reason since this is just a hobby but then I don't comment on anyone's blog and I feel guilty because I know a lot of people really dislike it when they look at your blog and comment but you don't comment back.. ah! I can feel the anxiety creeping up on me already! It's just a lot of work to look at and comment on like, 50 blogs every single day.

For now, I'll show you a picture of an intense rainbow that I caught outside of my local Chili's the other day when I was picking up food for the boy and myself:


Also, some pictures of my dad and I dipnetting recently. :) So much fun! We were on the Kenai River and caught 21 fish in somewhere between 4-6 hours. Pretty damn good! My mom has been smoking fish for like a week now :) so delicious!
Yes, I am in a Jersey Shore shirt :)

Just as a warning, all of the anxiety from not posting almost turned makeup into more of a chore than a hobby. I never, ever, in my entire life want makeup to go from a fun hobby into a chore or work. That's super shitty. It's literally one of the only things in life where I can be crying and terribly upset and just having the most awful week ever and every day when I sit down for makeup time I'm all smiles and happy. I definitely will not be posting as often as I was. I'll be documenting what I want when I want, and posting it whenever I have time instead of rushing and pushing myself to get it done ASAP. That was the original idea for blogging, after all..

1 comment: