Followers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Blush Collection: NYX Cinnamon

I got this blush on a trip into Anchorage a while ago.. I'm not sure how long it's been. It's sitting in my blush drawer, staring at me, begging me to put it on. But I'm just not comfortable with the orange blush trend! I'm sure that I could ease myself into it but I'm also confused as to what you wear on your face other than orange blush.. it definitely takes the lead so you'd need to have nice, neutral eyes and lips. One day blush, one day will be your day.. It's just not today. Probably not tomorrow either.


Time for swatches!

This blush isn't screwing around - it's SUPER BRIGHT. Also very powdery. I have no words on lasting power as I've never actually worn it out of the house, haha! I feel like I could get used to it though, I just need to start with baby steps and work my way up to full-fledged orange cheek.

2 comments:

  1. It's a very bold color! I don't think I'd have the guts to rock it. Looks awesome on you though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great pigmentation! I think i would need to have a light hand for this one, haha
    I have given you a blog award :)
    http://missashiibeauty.blogspot.com/2011/07/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete