This is my very first (and still only) mineralize skin finish I've ever had. I really like the formulation, except for it's a bit powdery. I don't have any issues with staying powder, just that it goes EVERYWHERE when I'm putting it on my brush.
I have a friend who works at MAC and before I realized that the Perfect Topping MSF was limited edition, I was on the hunt for that. She pointed me in the right direction and showed me this skin finish, which isn't any Perfect Topping but I really do love it anyways.
I only have one complaint about this. The packaging.. fuuuuuuu! That little plastic see-through part keeps popping out. I'm unsure if I'm just terribly mean to my skin finish (it hasn't broken yet, if I am) or what but it pops out ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME. So annoying.. because I don't want to break it putting it back in, but I don't want to leave my product out in the open air. Lame.
Besides that, here are some swatches :) I tried to get a few different angles on this bad boy since I feel like the sheen is really natural looking and sorta hard to capture on camera with my tiny shitty one. (I talk lots of crap about my camera but it's a trooper and secretly I love it, even if it doesn't take super awesome pictures.)
I love this highlighter. I feel like it's Urban Decay's Sin in highlight form. The blush used here is Peachykeen by MAC.
Do you guys have any other suggestions for to-die for highlighters?







How pretty! It makes such a gorgeous highlighter. :)
ReplyDeleteThe lightest elf bronzer makes a pretty good highlight.