I know I've been lacking in posting but I've had a lot going on in the last few weeks. And when I mean I had a lot going on I mean I did a lot of shopping, turned 21, and the new Pokemon game came out. :)
I don't know what happened, but I went on a nail polish RAMPAGE. It's not normally something I've been into, but lately I've been cruising a lot of blogs and looking at a lot of nail polishes and have turned into somewhat of a fiend. I'm pretty sure I more than doubled my bleak collection in the last few weeks.
I got this nail polish at Walmart. I had originally planned on wearing it to a Jersey Shore Contest, playing as Snooki, but I didn't end up going. The bright side is I absolutely love this color.
Essie in Peach Daiquiri. I got it at Walmart for around $11.
The color is amazing. It's actually a little dull on the camera, but it's absolutely screamin' in real life. The color went on nice and smooth, no streaking at all. I used two coats of Essie and one coat of Sally Hansen Base & Top Coat on top.
This was Day 1:
This was Day 4:
Four days later I haven't had many chips. I'm pretty hard on my hands and work with a computer all day (not to mention the intense DS playing I've been doing since I got the game on Saturday) so I'd say the nailpolish is holding up rather well.
I know my polish application could use some work but I'm hoping that the threat of swatching nail colors will make me a little more careful. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment