My friend Courtney got the UD Book of Shadows III for her 4 year anniversary. They picked out their own gifts so she got herself some sweet Sigma brushes and the Book of Shadows. I don't have this book, and needless to say after these swatches I'm dying.
She was nice enough to bring it to work (isn't it wonderful I work with my bff? :)) and let me swatch it. There are a few shadows in here that I'm absolutely dying for.. I'm really tempted to make an order. Especially now that on the new Urban Decay website you get free samples!
This bad boy has seven exclusive shades according to the Urban Decay website.
The inside is to die for. It has light up lights on the side next to the mirror.
I just love the face of the ghetto girl all the way to the left. :)
A drawer pulls out to reveal sixteen eyeshadows, two 24/7 eyeliners and a mini primer potion.
Time for swatches!
All are swatched with no primer in fluorescent, office lighting.
I am really jealous of this palette. My favorites are Radium, Psychedelic Sister, and Money. I already have both of the 24/7 liners but I think that they were good picks for this palette. I probably should order this palette because I'm going to fiend for it and then I'll finally decide to buy it and it'll be gone!






















No comments:
Post a Comment