I needed a good coral blush and happened to be in Anchorage so I picked one up from MAC.
I originally tried another one that I have no idea what the name was but they were out of it :( Kind of a bummer. The one I tried was a lot more orange, which is what I was looking for.. But this one is a really pretty peachy-orange and has some shimmer, and you know I love me some shimmer.
I love this blush. It's amazing.
It's pretty pigmented, a lot more so than is showing up in these pictures for some reason. What I like about this blush is instead of being flat out orange, it's a really nice peachy-coral color. Another thing I like is that it's really, really pigmented. It's easy to go overboard with this stuff so you have to put it on with a really light hand.
I've been using Nars Orgasm and Hard Candy's Living Doll pretty regularly for a few months now so I'm glad to have busted out of my rut and gotten something that's a different tone for spring. I've worn it everyday since I got it.




No comments:
Post a Comment