I know. I'm bad.
But I just don't give a fuck.
I have sooooo much nail polish. SO MUCH. I wondered why I never, ever bought nail polish when I started to see all these wonderful colors. I have a little list of nail polishes I want.
Today I packed all of my nail polish removing tools and debated what color to put on next. I had already grown tired of my nappy ass polka dots and was looking for something else..
Then my mom yelled "Do you want to get a pedicure?" HELL YES I WANNA GET A PEDICURE.
We went on down and I ended up getting talked into putting on a full set of nails (like my mom and our oldest foster kid did) and getting a pedicure. And then my mom paid for it all. $100 in nails, all free.
HELL. YES. That's what I get for being an only child.
As I was sitting in the pedicure chair, letting a little asian man scrub all the nasties off my feet, I suddenly realized why I stopped wasting money on polish and saving it to let these little people do it for me.
My fingers hurt (I'm not sure why I waited for a day I had to go to work and type all day to get a full set on) but boy do I feel fabulous.
I actually forwent a shower in place of getting a pedicure and nails today.. and yet, I still feel super fab. OHHH YEAH.

No comments:
Post a Comment