Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Survey #2

Here's a second survey that I found on another blog.

1. Do you have any pets? Yes! I love pets! :) I personally have a white Pekingese named Gilligan. He’s my favorite. I live with my parents and they also have two more dogs as well as two birds. We’ve got a mixed dog that’s like, 110lbs and then a purebred Chihuahua.. Also a Sun Conure and an African Grey.
My little buddy when he's furry and when he's shaved :)

2. Name 3 things that are physically next to you? My purse – my laptop – a Redbull
3. What's the weather like right now? Warm for Alaska – cloudy and slightly chilly but totally wonderful 
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? Yes I drive, no I have never crashed! I’ve been in a car crash but I wasn’t driving.. scary as hell! Kept me terrified of driving with ANYONE (even my parents) for about two years.
5. What time did you wake up this morning? Umm… 6:30am and then I slept until about 1:45pm after I went home :)
6. When was the last time you showered? About four hours ago
7. What was the last movie you saw? Oh geez.. Rio I think, on Easter! Such a good movie :)
8. What does your last text message say? ‘I figured. Need anything from Anchorage?’my sweet boyfriend!
9. What's your ringtone? Gettin’ Over You by David Guetta J PARTY AND PARTY AND PARTY!
10. Have you ever been to a different country? Unfortunately no :(
11. Do you like sushi? I LOVE IT! So delicious. I’m branching out too – I used to be strictly California Roll and every time we go out we try something new.
12. Where do you buy your groceries? Fred Meyer, Carrs, Walmart, Target.. the only four stores around here, haha
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? Yes.. Melatonin ftw! Also part of a Xanax once or twice while we were flying.
14. How many siblings do you have? NONE! Muahahah YAY ONLY CHILD! My mom does foster care and right now we have five kids in our house, and no offense but I don’t count them since they’ll go home to their real parents eventually.
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Laptop. My ex boyfriend bought it for me. It’s a sweet ass gaming machine. I’m sure he’d be pleased to know I do nothing on it but watch YouTube, store pictures, and browse Facebook. I loves it
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 22!
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Neither!
18. Do you color your hair? Most of the time I get really bored with my hair and start doing shit to it. if I’m not cutting it I’m dyeing it. I’ve been good, it’s been over five months since the last time I dyed it :)
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. Well, I’m at work until –technically- tomorrow.. so I guess I’m planning to work. I’m also planning to type a blog post or two and watch season three of the British Skins :)
20. When was the last time you cried? Hahahaha umm, I went through a few weeks when I wasn’t posting that I cried like every damn day. It was ridiculous! But since then I haven’t cried once. It’s been a good few weeks :)
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? Honestly, I love just pure cheese pizza. I don’t like anything on it. Especially if I can get garlic sauce instead of marinara sauce. YUMMM :)
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? Cheeseburgers! I like plain cheeseburgers, so if there was no cheese it would be a really dry burger with just meat and bread :|
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? Lots of them. I think anyone over the age of 13 has!
24. What is your eye color? Brown.. just like everyone else. I’m actually the only one in my entire family to have brown eyes, all the rest have blue. It’s weird.
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Yes! Coke & Pepsi

No comments:

Post a Comment