My wonderful, dear, beautiful Sally's girl called me to let me know they had some China Glaze Crackle in Lightning Bolt in. :) Also they were having a 'buy two Ardell lashes get a free China Glaze!' dealie going on so.. then of COURSE I had to buy some lashes!
I grabbed some more glitter because hello.. what is a rave without glitter? I got silver and white.
I got three more pairs of the 301 Accent lashes by Andrea. They've quickly become my new favorite and since I'm having a hard time taking them off without ruining them, I got a few extra pairs that I could practice with.
To get the free China Glaze, I grabbed two pairs of Ardell lashes. I don't think that I like strip-band lashes very well but we'll see. I figured that the Babies were really natural looking and the Demi Pixies would be perfect for a smokey eye look, since they're a bit more dramatic.
I got four China Glaze polishes. What can I say? I went in to get two and decided I loved a couple others.
I ended up getting Re-Fresh Mint (which I've been lusting over since I saw it on www.DulceCandy.com,) Liquid Leather to put the Lightning Bolt crackle over, and then Rainbow just so happened to catch my eye because it's beautiful.
Liquid Leather, Rainbow, Re-Fresh Mint
Here are some super shitty swatches of the Lightning Bolt over Liquid Leather. I was trying to get the thickness of the coats right since the crackle is a hard polish to master.
So I have these nails. But I decided I NEEDED to wear Re-Fresh Mint. So I put it over my nails.. I got these on a Wednesday and I was going on Friday to get my nails done anyways so it was just a few days. I wore it on my left hand only. How silly is that? Doesn't even matter - I was super happy.
I layered the crackle over it. I think it actually looks pretty good!
Lastly, another picture of my sweet baby Gilligan. :)
I need to stop going to Sally's. Eventually I will own ALL OF THE POLISHES. Also I gave in and picked up some Seche Vite. I just won't get pregnant in the state of California ;) I got it a few days ago from Target since I was there anyways. Okay.. that's a lie. I went to Target to specifically get Seche Vite. But I really, really wanted it!!!
Also I heard the other day Sally's is having a 'spend $10 and get a free China Glaze' promo going on. I'm resisting. I just made a huge order from Sephora (more on that when it comes in! :)) so I need to cool it for a while.
What do you guys think? I love the crackle. I can't wait to get some more :) I REALLY want the silver one that's coming out with the Pirates of the Caribbean collection and I want the original black one, but we'll see what I can scrounge up..
Here are some super shitty swatches of the Lightning Bolt over Liquid Leather. I was trying to get the thickness of the coats right since the crackle is a hard polish to master.
So I have these nails. But I decided I NEEDED to wear Re-Fresh Mint. So I put it over my nails.. I got these on a Wednesday and I was going on Friday to get my nails done anyways so it was just a few days. I wore it on my left hand only. How silly is that? Doesn't even matter - I was super happy.
I layered the crackle over it. I think it actually looks pretty good!
Lastly, another picture of my sweet baby Gilligan. :)
I need to stop going to Sally's. Eventually I will own ALL OF THE POLISHES. Also I gave in and picked up some Seche Vite. I just won't get pregnant in the state of California ;) I got it a few days ago from Target since I was there anyways. Okay.. that's a lie. I went to Target to specifically get Seche Vite. But I really, really wanted it!!!
Also I heard the other day Sally's is having a 'spend $10 and get a free China Glaze' promo going on. I'm resisting. I just made a huge order from Sephora (more on that when it comes in! :)) so I need to cool it for a while.
What do you guys think? I love the crackle. I can't wait to get some more :) I REALLY want the silver one that's coming out with the Pirates of the Caribbean collection and I want the original black one, but we'll see what I can scrounge up..












No comments:
Post a Comment