I've spoken repeatedly about how I have a small blush collection & I'm proud of it. I'm sure I'll eat these words one day but for now I don't feel like I need a lot of choices in blush. Maybe it's because I'm still relatively new to the makeup world but to me, for the most part, blush is blush. I want some to choose from because there's an obvious difference in orange blush versus pink blush, but overall it's all the same.
I do, however, love Hard Candy's Living Doll. I remember not being that into makeup and picking this blush up but putting it back since it's kind of expensive for Walmart - something like $11. Then I Google'd the fuck out of it's swatches and decided it would be mine. I had to wait MONTHS for my Walmart to get it back in stock when I was around but eventually I got it.
The color is gorgeous. It's a bright, babydoll pink with gold shimmer running through it. And yes that runs all the way through - it doesn't just sit on top and wait to be brushed off.
On the left is heavily swatched, on the right is sheered out.
I love the natural glow it gives. :)
I would definitely say this is a blush everyone with lighter skin tones should pick up. I'm not sure if even heavily swatched it would show up wonderfully on darker skin tones. I feel like you can get a really light dusting of this or pack it on for a punch of color. It just depends on how heavy handed you are with your blush. Obviously, I'm relatively heavy handed, but I don't think it looks bad.
I've been on the lookout for Honeymoon as a highlight but I can't find it every time I'm there. I know that Walmart carries it as I saw it once - just once - and they've been out ever since. I should just learn my lesson with this Hard Candy stuff..
Has anyone tried the Fox in a Box? I've been eyeing them but I just can't force myself to pick one up. I really hate the packaging and don't think that the product looks great in swatches online..






I haven't tried the Fox in a Box, but I too have been eyeing them a bit.
ReplyDeleteI really like this shade! :)
I love this one :) I've seen a few people on youtube go crazy over them but I just can't convince myself to like them.
ReplyDelete