Another segment in my lipstick collection.. my Sally's Girl lipsticks. They were $1 each so I couldn't pass them up! That last one on the right isn't a Sally's Girl lipstick, rather a mood changing lipstick that I found at Sally's. I think it's called 'Mood Lip' but it was in with the Sally's Girl stuff.
They are liiiiiiiittle. So tiny!
Time for swatches!
It was hard to get this much color on my lips, they're very very sheer. It took a while of swiping before I got the color this opaque. But.. for $1, what can you expect?
Now for the mood changing lipstick.
On the hand it didn't seem like the change was very big but on the lips it goes from a neon pink to a reddish pink.
Overall, I won't buy anymore of these lipsticks. They're tiny and crappy. The colors aren't nice, they don't stay on your lips very long, they're not glossy, and the color is really sheer. The good thing is that they're only $1 so really, I only lost $4 in the process but at least I won't wonder about them! The only good thing I can say is for the Mood Lip, even after half an hour it was still really shiny.













388353 looks really pretty! It's too bad you didn't like them, I'd love to see other items you own from sally's girl :)
ReplyDeleteIt's too bad they don't have regular names - or maybe I just didn't see a regular name anywhere? I know for companies it's easier to use numbers for names (I think Inglot does that? MUFE does too for the most part) but it's harder on the readers haha. I'll put it in the works for a Sally's Girl post :) Thanks for the idea!
ReplyDelete