This shimmer palette I saw when I was looking at the transformer palette and I was instantly interested. It looks like it might be like the shimmer sticks they have, but in a little palette form and I get four colors instead of one!
Once again, like with the Eye Transformer Palette, all the colors at the top are named 'blushed.' I still don't understand this, but it's whatever.
The back reads:
'The weightless and creamy shimmers instantly illuminate the eyes, lips and face
Gives skin a healthy natural glow
Mix and match colors to create you unique look
DIRECTIONS: Apply a dab of the shimmer to desired location and blend in. Can be worn alone or as a base for your other makeup.'
No, that wasn't my typo. That was on the back of the box :)
It's got a really crappy little brush with it that I won't use. I'm not even sure I still have it, haha.
The texture of these is actually really oily. They're almost slippery. The swatches don't show up well, but they're perfect for a highlight on your cheekbones or your eyebrow.
That was swatched over the top of mark. cosmetics primer.
I haven't worn these on my face yet as I just got them not that long ago so I don't have any opinions as far as longevity or how it feels on my face goes. I will for sure update you when I do, though!
My friend Courtney and I ordered our ELF stuff together. She was not nearly as happy as I was..
Check her review out here.
My friend Courtney and I ordered our ELF stuff together. She was not nearly as happy as I was..
Check her review out here.







No comments:
Post a Comment