I love Hello Kitty. It's no secret. I have a shirt, purse, rings, wallet, makeup bags, nail stickers, a binder, a mirror, and numerous lip products that are all Hello Kitty. I just love it.
I'm really bummed out I missed the Hello Kitty collection a few years ago. Although I wasn't that into makeup or into Hello Kitty then, I have a feeling that I would have bought nearly everything. Eventually. The total cost was something like $800 wasn't it?
Anyways I was just googling around and came across this face chart:
I decided to give it a shot. I don't have any of the products but figured I could work it out on my own.
In short, I did a terrible job haha. I've never done my makeup this way before and had a hard time in the inner and outter crease. It looks awful in pictures but didn't look too shabby in person. I wish I would have used more pigmented colors because it barely shows up, but I have pictures for you anyways.
I know it's a bit messy. Also this is my third time trying to put on false lashes so they're a little wonky too.
A full face shot
Funny face time! :) all those pictures were too serious for me.
List of Things Used, In Order:
FACE:
MAC Studio Moisture Cream
Stila One Step Correct
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW15
COTY Airspun loose Face Powder
Hard Candy Living Doll Blush
EYES:
UDPP
A mix of UD Sin and Virgin from lid to eyebrow
Bare Minerals Winter White on lid and crease
Lorac Eyeshadow in Lilac in inner and outer crease
UD Eyeshadow in Flash in inner and outer crease
Shu Uermura Eyeshadow in IR Purple 795 in inner and outer crease, lower lash line
UD 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero on upper and lower lash line
UD Skyscraper Mascara on upper and lower lashes
Andrea Accent False Lashes in 305, applied with Ardell LashGrip Adhesive
LIPS:
MAC Dazzleglass in Sugarrimmed
I've never done a FOTD before, so be nice :)





Wow that is so pretty! & I'm loving the lashes :)
ReplyDelete