UPDATE: I forgot to take out my address on the pictures of my packages - until I get home and get around to marking those addresses out I took out the pictures of the straight up boxes. My bad! Sorry!
I know that I've started doing a Bold Lipstick day on Thursdays but I was super duper sick yesterday and didn't get out of my bed until 10pm. I'll make it up this weekend!
I went on kind of an online spending spree a few weeks back and all of my stuff is slowly trickling in :)
I know that I've started doing a Bold Lipstick day on Thursdays but I was super duper sick yesterday and didn't get out of my bed until 10pm. I'll make it up this weekend!
I went on kind of an online spending spree a few weeks back and all of my stuff is slowly trickling in :)
Here's the first of it: My Quincinera Bag by Urban Decay (and a few goodies) as well as the Sigma MAXBag.
I've been dying over both of these things for a while - since the very first time I saw them. I finally watched a few videos on them and decided enough was enough, I was going to have them.
I'm really awful at opening those packages. I found a hole an just ripped it open.
I looooove this bag. it's beautiful :) and huge!
It's got two regular pockets and then one zippered pocket on the inside.
Next, I got a box from Urban Decay. Don't let the box fool you - it's massive for what's inside.
I got another Skyscraper Mascara. Mine was drying out.. I opened the new one and could immediately tell the difference.
They gave me a free sample of Gash lipstick. I thought it was going to be waaaay too dark but when I put it on it was actually a really sheer berry color. I really like it! The only issue is it moved around on me ALL DAY. I got it all over everything, which is super unfortunate. I won't be ordering a full size, but will be looking for something along the same color family.
I know the picture is blurry, but you get a good idea of the color. That was really heavily swatched.
Next was the whole reason I made an order:
It's completely lined in plastic on the inside and out, making it easy to wash. On the inside it's got one clear zippered pocket.
Here's the size difference..
I love these bags. I'm so glad I ordered them. I waited for a long time so I would know that I actually wanted them instead of just buying them on a whim and being sorry I did. I'm a big bag person and never will feel like I have enough, so I feel justified in buying them both haha.
Does anyone else have these bags? What do you think of them?























No comments:
Post a Comment