I ordered from Coastal Scents a while ago and just recently decided to bust out this palette. I have to say it's absolutely gorgeous! Some of the colors in the pan look nothing like them swatched. I feel like I got new makeup since I've never actually used this before :)
The one thing I don't like about this palette is that the colors don't have names - they're letter and number combinations. I know it's hard to come up with cool names but it makes it hard to describe or remember what you used in a look.
I bought a bunch of palettes all at once from Coastal Scents and then kind of threw them aside when I got all my Urban Decay palettes again. I feel like I've thoroughly gone through my Urban Decay palettes and am happy to see some new colors I haven't played with yet!
Time for swatches. :) As is becoming the norm, they're swatched on the left with mark. cosmetics primer and on the right with no primer. They're photographed in direct sunlight.
Surprises to me was definitely ME04 and ME05. I did not expect them to be that vibrant or that purple! It's a pleasant surprise, though :)
Once again it doesn't seem like primer did too much except for make some of the colors a little more brown. That could just be the primer though, maybe I used too much?
I'm really excited to start using these. I'm going to take them out of the palette holder I have them in and put them front and center on my makeup stand.
I think that for $21.95 you get a good amount of product and some great colors. I actually didn't find a single color in this palette I wouldn't wear!
What do you guys think?














ME01 is gorgeous! Great swatches :)
ReplyDelete