I stopped by the mailbox today and this is what I picked up :) Again, I got so excited I took pictures immediately and am here for a post!
My first box was from Hautelook. I should own stock in that company. My Adia Kibur stuff came in :)
I didn't realize that there were different designs on the bags to tell you what was in each. My bracelet was in the earrings one :)
The first thing I opened was the neon chord bracelet. I have been way into the chain bracelet thing since I ordered this one, so I will have three by the time the other one I ordered comes in!
Here's the clasp. It was EXTREMELY hard to move the first time. I had to get it with my teeth! But the good thing is it's really sturdy so it'll stay closed.
The next thing I opened was my rose ring. They only had it in one size - luckily I found a finger it fit! It also fits the ring finger on my right hand. It's not all big and obnoxious - which is a change from my normal ring routine.
The last thing was my necklace that I've been on pins and needles to get. It's GORGEOUS. It also gets tangled REALLY EASILY. Lame, but worth the trouble!
Trying to show you what it's like on, but only succeeding in showing you my double chin. Fuckin' sweet.
The next box was from.. I'm ashamed to say, HSN. I watched Leesha from xSparkage's video about Stila's One Step Makeup and I can't remember if she got her's off of HSN or I googled it and that's what came up or what.. but I went to HSN and I ordered it from there since it normally retails ounce for $44 but it was $22 on HSN! ...but then I saw it was the same price on the Stila website so.. oh well! It's actually still $22 on Stila's website but is now $44 on HSN..
In this big box, the product was stuffed in a tiny corner. Also, I noticed that oil spot right away.. not a good sign. I ordered it in the color 'fair.'


It. Is. Tiny. I made sure that it was the same size on HSN as on Stila, because I would be royally pissed (and return it) if I got a smaller size on HSN then I would get on Stila for the same price.. what's weird is the HSN website says you get 30mL which is equal to one ounce but when I got my bottle it clearly is marked .5 ounces. I WILL be calling HSN tomorrow.
I knew there was something up about the tiny bottle. I'm a bit disappointed and am hoping I just missed something, but will keep you all updated. I was holding off on a review of the Stila One Step Makeup until I'd been wearing it for at least a week and could provide accurate results, but will now wait until I can figure out what's going on and if I'll get a full size or am doomed to the half size.
Anyone have any advice or see something I overlooked? I'm a bit pissed off at the moment, and would rather see that I'm wrong than have to deal with the bullshit of calling HSN and all that.


















Wow that Stila One Step is tiny! I have no idea what's up you should call or email them!
ReplyDelete