That's an extremely long name for a post, haha!
I got this out of my June Birchbox. I really like this bronzer!! I thought it was going to be easy to overdo but I found that it actually hits a point of opacity that's a medium-shade dark and then you really have to work hard to get it darker than that. I saw one of these that was a peachy-bronze color and instantly I was jealous. This product as a 'mineralize skin fishy' feel just because it's a baked bronzer and immediately reminds me of MAC.
I'm still learning my way around bronzers, so don't you dare laugh at my cheek swatches dammit.
Here's a hand swatch & some cheek swatches:
I actually really like this color. I only used NARS Laguna before this one came in the mail so it was nice to check out another kind/color of bronzer.
Did anyone else get this or another sweet Laura Geller cheek product in your June Birchbox?







It's a really pretty shade!
ReplyDelete