Alright. So I follow a lot of blogs. And I have all these different looks I want to try or that I pull inspiration from and all of the beautiful ladies that I follow make it hard because they come up with so many original, beautiful looks :)
One that really stood out to me was Kassie's look from Unique-Desire. Or Girltastic Glam. However you know her by. She did an amazing job on a Sailor Moon look that she did and she graciously did a tutorial for lameos like me who have a hard time figuring out what the hell happened to make it look so nice (but I'm getting better! :) I'm actually able to recreate stuff without tutorials now. Kassie was just nice enough to have a tutorial, making life so much easier.) You can check out her look here.
BUT. BEFORE YOU LEAVE. DON'T GO YET. Look at mine first. Because mine is so much crappier than hers and I want you to be impressed with mine before you look at hers and realize mine is so bad :) This is so, so picture heavy.
Now for some goofy ass face shots. I tried hard guys, I tried hard. And I still look like an idiot. I think I'm doomed :) but I'll share them with you because it's funny how hard I tried hahahahaha
Squinty face! I wish I would have turned the TV off.. reeeeal professional :)
This one is a shitty picture, but it's really funny. It's my life, total. Gilligan sleeping in the background, makeup strewn on the floor, me taking a really bad picture. Huzzah!
Alright. So here's what I used, with a picture (I followed her tutorial exactly, if you'd like to try it):
UDPP
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
LORAC Baked Satin Eye Shadow in Chic for white shadow
Urban Decay Yeyo Pigment for white shimmer over white shadow
Coastal Scents Creative Me #1 Palette for colors:
Blue: CM09
Purple: CM07
Red: CM05
Orange: CM04 and CM03 mixed
Yellow: CM02
UDPP
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
LORAC Baked Satin Eye Shadow in Chic for white shadow
Urban Decay Yeyo Pigment for white shimmer over white shadow
Coastal Scents Creative Me #1 Palette for colors:
Blue: CM09
Purple: CM07
Red: CM05
Orange: CM04 and CM03 mixed
Yellow: CM02
L.A. Girl Fine Line Liquid Liner for upper lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero for lower waterline
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero for lower waterline
Urban Decay Skyscraper Mascara on upper lashes
Clinique Lower Lash Mascara on lower lashes
Clinique Lower Lash Mascara on lower lashes
Anyways I know mine isn't nearly as good as hers but I'm still kind of proud. I haven't done anything like that before so it was nice to give it a shot. :)













Oh girl don't be so harsh on yourself, yours looks really pretty! & the blending is well done :)
ReplyDeleteI still like your look after looking at hers. Yours is much softer and I love how glow-y the crease color looks. Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore this look! This is the most gorgeous rainbow I've ever seen, and the blending is perfect :)
ReplyDeleteyou guys are so nice :) I've kind of pimped it around at work and with a few friends and they're all impressed too.. go me! :)
ReplyDelete