Another shop in my trip to Anchorage with Courtney. We showed up exactly at 10am and this was the only store open in the entire mall. Kind of awkward to walk around with no stores open but luckily this one was. By the time we got out of here all the other stores were open - much less awkward.
This bag was SO HEAVY.
I had a pair of these babies with red frames and I lost them :( I don't know what happened to them. So I found green ones :)
I found a couple of water bottles. My water bottles keep mysteriously disappearing into the house so I found these two because I will definitely be able to pick these out of a crowd.
I found this jacket on the clearance rack. It's long and warm and cheap, which is good to wear to work. They keep it EXTREMELY COLD IN MY OFFICE because apparently we're not allowed to be warm in summer in Alaska so I wear one to two jackets on a daily basis. But then I wear holes in the elbows so I don't want to wear nice ones.. this will work perfectly.
I needed shirts because while in my office it's still winter, it's summer outside.
My favorites are the ones that are plain on the front and have the almost see through design on the back :) Also you can never have enough tank tops. I've taken this realization to a whole new level lately - my closet is PACKED.
I grabbed some new shorts - these are a bit longer than the ones from Forever 21 so I can wear them to the gym and stuff. Also those flip flops are sooo cute :)
I decided to grab a nail polish.. Tip Toe is only sold at Old Navy. Also, hello Courtney :)
It didn't get good until coat three, but I would prefer four coats overall.
And that's it for Old Navy! I'm glad I picked up shirts because I needed them.
Has anyone else found awesome stuff at Old Navy recently?


















Those hello kitty shirts are so cute! I haven't been to Old Navy lately. :)
ReplyDeleteReally cute stuff! Love the nail polish!
ReplyDeletewe have one really good Old Navy and one shitty Old Navy in Anchorage, haha.. thankfully I went to the nice one :) the nail polish is pretty sweet, I didn't think it was going to be very good!!
ReplyDelete