This palette was my very first palette ever in my life. I bought it at a Sephora in Las Vegas, in Feburary of 2007. The only reason I know that is because I was ALMOST 18 but we left a few days before and it was a super bummer, haha.
I'm not sure how long you're supposed to keep eyeshadow around but I'm sure this stuff is way past it's prime. I just absolutely love this palette! I had this before I even really knew how to put makeup on properly.
Here's the stuff I used today:
Ammo palette, make it go away mark. wipes, mark. eye primer
The front and back - I love the packaging! It's super cute.
I'm not going to lie - I lost whatever was housed in that little hole at the bottom long, long ago. I looked at the website and it looks like it was a little double-ended sponge tip applicator, which explains why I lost it!
Time for swatches :)
I love this palette. I wouldn't repurchase just because all the colors in here I have in one palette or another - but it was a great starter palette and I used it literally every single day for like a year and a half. Which doesn't explain why I never hit pan but I think it's because I had very simplistic makeup - just one eyeshadow color, black liner on the bottom and black mascara on top lashes only.
Anyways it's fab - my colors are a little dry but I mean, they've been open for like four years so I'll cut them a little slack!















I really want maui wowie! :) It's such a gorgeous shade, I actually have about half of these either as singles or in other palettes!
ReplyDeleteI can't do the singles - they're really expensive. I have the Maui Wowie in a few palettes as well as the eyeliner that I got off of Hautelook- I haven't used it yet though
ReplyDelete