I didn't actually get anything from MAC.. by the time I decided what I wanted and that I was willing to buy it was sold out everywhere :( I don't know where MAC is sold at but it was sold out at MAC online and it wasn't even available at Nordstroms online so I hit up my mom to look on eBay since she's AMAZING.
She didn't get them for a really good deal but she picked up both the Hibiscus lipstick and the Strange Potion lipgloss for $50. Expensive but I rarely ever want lipstick and it was a beautiful color and I knew I'd regret it so I figured it was alright.
I apparently had a brain fart and didn't swatch the lipgloss over the lipstick.. I didn't notice until I was typing this up and was like oh, that would be helpful!
Here's some swatches... bare lips for reference in the lighting.
That's all I really felt like I wanted from that collection. Lip products are usually all that really jump out at me anyways.. I'm a lip product fanatic. Mostly glosses, for some reason. Just easier and if they wipe off I guess it's not a huge deal. Did you guys pick anything up?










Woah, I would not pay $50!! Glad you liked them though. :) They're really pretty.
ReplyDeleteLovely!!
ReplyDeleteHaha I know, $50 is pretty crazy for some lip products!
ReplyDelete