Followers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Haul: Forever 21

I'm splitting my haul from Anchorage oa few weeks ago up into a few posts because I wasn't sure if people would appreciate a 300 picture post, haha.

My friend Courtney & I went to Anchorage just for Forever 21. We spent a good chunk of time in here. I must have tried on half the store.. but I think that I came out with some winners so I'm not sad. I was looking for a 'little black dress' for a bachelorette party and then just another cute going out dress for a birthday party. I think I did well :) 

This is the dress I picked up for the bachelorette party. It's really tight and small and I love it. It's a great print.

This is the dress I picked up for the birthday party. I saw this one online and fell in love with it. I found the last one they had in the store at all :) and it fit. It was meant to be! I'll post pictures of me in the dresses later. For now, you get on the floor shots.

And now for some boring stuff. These socks are amazing. A bit thin, BUT SO CUTE. AND CHEAP. $4.50 for a pack of three. Also, they had mint :) I also got some more sleep shorts (aka booty shorts) and a strapless bra for the two dresses.

Umm.. now for jewelry. A lot of jewelry. So much cheap jewelry.
Then.. to add to my collection..
Here'as what I've got going so far. I keep getting called Jack Sparrow LOL.

Then I picked up a nail polish. I hadn't tried Forever 21 before, I'm thinking I shouldn't have picked yellow to try with. There is no such thing is a good yellow nail polish. This one is simply called 'yellow.'
I'm not sure what I was expecting out of the bottle - but this is definitely a piss yellow color.

That's all I got from Forever 21. I think the socks were a relatively good purchase haha. I'm glad I found the dresses! I could have used just one dress but I really wanted two different dresses.

Have any of you swung by there lately? So much cute stuff!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh such pretty jewelry! I love their jewelry though it breaks easily.

    Piss yellow color, hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. For real, that color is straight up piss yellow. I'm really sad I didn't google swatches before I grabbed it!

    I'm so excited - this weekend is the weekend! I get to wear my dresses :) I'll definitely post pictures of me actually in them..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your haul! Forever 21 has the best stuff at the best prices! Love the dresses!
    We are now following you and would love for you to visit our blog and follow back if you like.

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete