I was browsing Hautelook - shocker! - just looking around at all the stuff they have. I was looking in the jewelry that they have up right now, lusting after some of the under-the-sea necklaces when I stumbled across this necklace here.
Now that is a beautiful necklace. If you look, the price is $33.
Except I bought this necklace, almost exactly the same thing, at Forever 21 for $1.50.
While I was browsing around, I noticed that a lot of the jewelry on there looks like stuff from Forever 21. I'm pretty sure that someone at F21 took a look at this jewelry and knew it was JUST SO CUTE and decided to copy it.. but for WAY WAY CHEAPER.
I know that the one that's $33 will probably last longer - I haven't checked into what it's made out of or anything, just my personal opinion.. but for $1.50 I'll go buy ten of these rose necklaces and have them forever.
If you planned on buying that necklace at Hautelook; save your money and head to Forever 21! Then maybe you can buy a cute new dress to go with your new necklace since you saved so much :)


How cute! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteI thought that was pretty cool. if I hadn't bought the same necklace I never would have known!
ReplyDelete