Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

FOTD: Neutral Smokey Eye & Crimped Hair, NOTD

I'm in the middle of a major remodel of my makeup organization. I organized it a few weeks ago because it was driving me crazy, but I knew that I still wasn't happy with it. I needed to get some different furniture pieces and lighting and stuff. I've got most of what I need but am still looking for some sort of desk or vanity, preferably with the mirror that has the three sides so I can look at all of them at once. Look for that coming up soon!

This day I had a meeting at work and was going to a party straight after, so I wanted to dress up a little. I haven't crimped my hair in at least a year so I thought it would be a fun change! I also did a neutral, daytime smokeyish eye with my UD Naked Palette, not that it comes up very dark on camera..

Bored with all the serious faces...

Here's what I used for this look, in order:
FACE:
Stila One Step Correcter Primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer
COTY Airspun Face Powder
MAC Peachykeen blush
NARS Albatross as highlight

EYES:
UDPP
UD Naked Palette: Toasted, Buck, Hustle, Creep, Virgin, Smog
UD 24/7 Eyeliners in Whiskey and Zero
UD Skyscraper Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

LIPS:
Nars Super Orgasm lipgloss


For the eyes on this look:
UDPP from lash line to browbone
Toasted all over lid and into crease
Buck along crease, almost to browbone
Hustle in the outer corner and crease
Creep in the outer corner and crease
Zero eyeliner along upper lash line
Creep over eyeliner on upper lash line
Whiskey eyeliner along lower lash line and on waterline
Smog smudged along lower lash line
Virgin for highlight and in inner corner
UD Skyscraper Mascara on top lashes
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara on bottom lashes

Now, onto my nails:

This is:
OPI for Sephora Caught with My Khaki's Down, two coats
China Glaze Lightning Bolt Crackle, one coat
Seche Vite, one coat
Let me know what you guys think :) And if you try it how it ends up!!

My weekend is spent remodeling and creating a headboard. :) How was your weekend?

2 comments: